What’s Happening Here?
CRAFTS—Take and Make or Drop in and Make CRAFTS
- Welcome the season with a felt banner, colorful and attractive
- Turkeys on the Loose! Pick up a kit for a Thanksgiving Table Centerpiece.
- Land ho for your own ship, the Mayflower
- All you need to make a fox—even the leaf!
Programs at the library?
- Fridays @ 10:30 am, Nov. 2, 9, 16, and 30, STORY TIME. Nov. 9 features guest reader, Amanda Swanberg. Refreshments served*
- Wednesday @ 5:00 pm, Nov. 7. POPCORN BALLS. 2nd time! Make popcorn balls to take home for an after dinner treat! *
- Saturday @ 11:00 am, Nov. 17. Join us for a Lego block build-a-thon. Can you make a super vehicle to zoom to Grandma’s house for Thanksgiving Dinner?
- Saturday @ 11:00 am, Dec. 1, Book Bingo, winners choose a book to take home for their own.
- *You must let us know of allergies prior to the program if they are a concern